Tue, Feb 22|
2022 Actuaries Institute Innovation Challenge
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2022, 12:00 AM
About the Event
Ready, set, innovate!
Looking to showcase a new and exciting idea? Want to show off your skills in a dynamic and fun way with friends and colleagues?
The Actuaries Institute and the Young Actuaries Advisory Board have come together to create the ‘Actuaries Institute Innovation Challenge’.
The challenge? Teams need to work together to help solve a real-life scenario with an innovative solution.
The details of the scenario will be revealed during the Innovation Workshop and challenge kick-off, 22nd February 2022.
Entering the challenge is simple. Just register your team of 4-6 by 17 February 2022 using the provided registration link.
The lucky team winners of the challenge receive:
A complimentary registration to two of the below events of your choice:
● Data Analytics Seminar (can attend in person (Sydney) or virtually)
● Joint Regional Seminar (can attend in person (Sydney) or virtually)
● All-Actuaries Summit (can attend in person (Melbourne) or virtually, includes one extra ticket to the Gala Dinner or Cocktail party for a partner or colleague)
● Young Actuaries Conference (can attend in person (Sydney) or virtually)
As well as a spot in the ‘Save the World’ Young Actuaries competition held live during the Actuaries Summit 2022
● Certificate for both local and finals winners.
22 Feb 2022:
● Competition Commencement
● Innovation Workshop. The Innovation Workshop is an online workshop aimed at providing inspiration and guidance for participants and revealing the competition scenario.
21 Mar 2022
● Local (University) Round Submission Date
6 Apr 2022
● Finals Round Date (Local winners)
Register your team today!
More info on the Facebook Page