Wed, Jun 22|
MLC Case Study Competition 2022
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2022, 9:00 AM – Jul 29, 2022, 9:00 AM
About the Event
Are you guys ready for this amazing opportunity to prove yourself and gain valuable insight from professionals into your skills and knowledge about actuarial?
Or ready to embrace this unique chance to win a highly coveted two-week paid internship at MLC along with a $500 cash prize!
MLC Life Insurance Case Competition has returned with ASSOC! Assemble now in a team of 3 to 4 people and prepare to tackle a real-life insurance-related case study!
- Undergraduate students currently in their second year or penultimate year of their study.
- Postgraduate students who are in their first year of their Master of Actuarial Practice degree and intend to complete this degree in 2022.
Important Dates to note:
- 22/06/22: Competition opens and the round 1 question is released.
- 22/06/22: Launch Day, an online zoom workshop where past winners and MLC representatives are invited to give insights and tips on the case competition.
- 29/07/22 (5pm): Deadline for round 1 submission. Your submission should be a written response capped at 1000 words which can be in the form of a report.
- August 2022: The winners of round 1 will proceed to round 2 and deliver a presentation to MLC Life (virtually/in-person)
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Sign-ups will remain open even after the competition opens, as long as your team submits by the Round 1 deadline.
If you do not have a team and are signing up individually, please sign up as soon as possible so that we can allocate you to a team!
For any further queries please feel free to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out on such a grand opportunity and make a team right away!
Follow our Facebook page for updates: https://fb.me/e/1CEXZsTMI